This is an introductory lesson for both child and parent to get to know the instructor while giving the instructor the opportunity to customize a lesson plan that is unique for your child and their learning abilities. An education coordinator willcontact you within 48 hours to book your introductory lesson.
During the meeting we will discuss your child and their unique needs so that we can customize a plan that works specifically for your child and your schedule. . After we meet with the insturctor will can also discuss billing options, forms of payment and scheduling.
Please make sure to have your instrument ready and to test your equipment before your lesson. Microphone and camera are usually pre-installed on most computers and tablets. If not, Amazon has cameras and computer microphones for under $20. You will be contacted by an educational coordinator within 48 hours of purchase to schedule your introductory lesson.
Children's Meet the Instructor.
This is an introductory lesson for both child and parent to get to know the instructor. Please make sure to have your instrument ready and to test your equipment before your lesson. Microphone and camera are usually pre-installed on most computers and tablets. If not, Amazon has cameras and computer microphones for under $20. You will be contacted by an educational coordinator within 48 hours of purchase to schedule your introductory lesson.
1 . Each lesson is taught on Zoom and recorded so that your child can use it for practice in between lessons. This also gives the parent a chance to monitor the lessons themselves as a way to get involved with the child and to gauge how their child is doing.
2. Lessons will include: learning the instrument, mentoring, music theory and more in order to help keep the child focused and learning in a fun and safe environment.
3. We break our lessons into 16 hour blocks of time ( 16 hours represents a matriculation from level to level starting with beginner 1 and 2 to intermediate 1 and 2 and then to the advanced levels) and we offer a 15% discount if you purchase any block of time of 8 hours or more. We also offer weekly and monthly billing which can be discussed with your educational coordinator during the intro meeting. Our passion lies in teaching music and we will work with you to get your child lessons.
4. Lessons may run a little long and sometimes they may go over the allotted time. You will not be billed extra for any time not scheduled out but please carve out 15 minutes to an hour after each lesson for the child to practice and go over what they just learned. This also gives a little time in case the lesson does run long.
5. Sometimes people don’t vibe and we want to ensure you and your child have an amazing time while learning. If for any reason you or your child feels like they want to switch instructors, please let us know immediately!!! We have many amazing instructors and sometimes it just doesn’t work out. Thats ok! We will happily switch instructors for you, with no fee at all. Please keep in mind, if we have to schedule a new intro meeting you will be charged.
6. We know that your time is valuable and we pledge to never be late and to give you at least 48 hours for any cancellations. As such, instructors are all working industry professionals and their time is extremely valuable as well. We ask that you give us 48 hours for any cancellations, otherwise we may bill for the instructors time.